Email Bookings at rsvp [at] sarahsloboda.com to arrange an email consultation with Sarah. She’ll want to know a bit more about your family: your names, ages, interests, and a bit about your personalities. Together you’ll determine the scope, location, date and time of your shoot.
The session fee is required at time of booking, and is non-refundable. Credit card payments are accepted via PayPal.
Typical turnaround time is 7-14 business days, subject to availability and varying slightly by season. Rush turnaround is available for an additional fee.
Digital files are delivered on DVD or via digital download. You’ll receive a personal-use image license, and Sarah’s guide to savvy archiving, with steps to take to properly back up your photos.
Sarah Sloboda Photography believes…
- having our pictures taken is like sending a love letter to our future selves.
- true artistry is when the medium itself ceases to be a hindrance to expression.
- by recording, we achieve the impossible – we stop time.
- in finding the miraculous in the mundane.
- The Significance of Memories
- Acknowledging What Is
- Spontaneity, Fun, Joy
- Finding Reasons to Celebrate
- Unearthing Deeper Truths
- Recording & Reflecting
Documentation of Sarah shooting by Amy & Chad Helin.